If you love fashion and want to be a fashion designer, the Will Conard Scholarships must be on your list. The scholarships will let you to study at the Regent’s University London for the September or January commence. Without further ado, read on the full descriptions below.
As you can see, the Regent’s University London is the host of Will Conard Scholarships. This annual scholarships program focus on Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing disciplines. In other words, you must be enrolled at those major courses at the University in order to gain the scholarships. Luckily, the host offers this opportunity for all students in all nationalities. The international students are eligible to the program. However, you must be able to meet the University’s English language requirements if you come from a Non-English speaking country.
For your information, the Regent’s University London is located in London, United Kingdom. It is a private non-profit university and the only second institution in the United Kingdome that gained the private university status.
The Will Conard Scholarships invite all students who want to complete their undergraduate program in such courses, stated earlier. The main subjects of the study are Fashion Marketing and Fashion Design. In specific programs, they are as follow:
- Fashion Design – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Design with Marketing – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing – BA (Hons)
The host offers two full scholarships as well as the free accommodation for the students who on study one-term abroad placements. They must undertake their undergraduate degree at the Regent’s University London.
Eligibility and Criteria
The candidates of Will Conard Scholarships will be selected as eligible and qualified candidates if they meet these following criteria as follow:
- International Students from any nationalities;
- Must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a fashion design, fashion marketing or fashion merchandising curriculum that has a current member of the International Textile and Apparel Association on the faculty;
- Applicants must have their previous degree;
- English Language certificate for those candidates whose mother tongue is not English;
The certificate or qualification of the English language proficiency must be passed through:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non-EU IGCSE students, please provide along with the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (internet-based test) (TOEFL results not accepted post 17 April 2014 for non-EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) score of 58 (for non-EU Students: a minimum score of 51 in each component)
The candidates of the Will Conard Scholarships must write some statements as follow:
- One statement not in excess of one double-spaced, typed page, outlining your career goals in the field of fashion marketing or merchandising
- A brief summary of their leadership and community activities,
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from an ITAA member;
- Copy of your transcripts
- An electronic file of your work;
Send the application to ITAA before July 1, 2017. The details can be read here at here.
- International Fashion Academy Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees 2018/20195 months ago
- Augsburg University Scholarships for Undergraduate Degree in USA 20185 months ago
- University of Mount Union Presidential Scholarships for International students5 months ago
- UNICAF Online Scholarships For All Degrees to study In University of South Wales5 months ago
- International Interior Design Competition For All Degree Students 20175 months ago