Applications are invited by the University of Oslo for one postdoctoral research fellowship in field of stem cell genomics. Candidate expected for this fellowship are having solid experience at genomics field, including bioinformatics emphasized on ChIPseq/ RNA-seq analysis; machine learning methods; and identification of chromosomal interactions. This fellowship will be available for 2 years in Institute of Basic Medical Sciences in Department of Molecular Medicine starts from 1st November 2015. The 28th August 2015 will be the deadline for application.
The fellowship funded by University of Oslo.
Fellowship will be taken at Norway.
Country of Applicants
Norwegian and Foreign applicants are welcome for this fellowship.
These fellowships provided to undertake a Postdoctoral Degree in field of stem cell genomics focused in spatial genome organization available at University of Oslo.
Applicant of this fellowship must;
- Well experienced at genomics including bioinformatics especially on ChIPseq/ RNA-seq data analyzing; methods of machine learning; and chromosomal interactions identifying also cell & molecular biology. Prior knowledge in stem cell biology will be also considered as advantage.
- Must be available for attending interview (research seminar) once their name short listed.
- Hold Ph.D. at genomics, biostatistics/ computational biology
- Be able to work independently or in collaboration at cross-disciplinary workspace, and responsible for initiative taken.
- Mastering good English both spoken and written.
The fellowship consists of:
- A friendly and challenging workspace
- A value which based on salary level 57-62: 483 700 – 529 800 NOK/ year
- Pension arrangement
- Welfare benefit
Closing date for this fellowship application is 28th August 2015.
How to Apply
Please make an online application to electronic recruiting system EasyCruit including:
- CV (summarizes applicant’s education, positions & work experience relevant to the field),
- List of publications
- Accomplishment statement of previous research (1 page),
- Statement of relevant research experience (half page),
- Statement of motivation (half page)
- Contact detail of 3 references.
- It is advised for international applicants to explain their university’s grading system in the attachment.
- All documents must be in English.
More about this fellowship please visit the official webpage.
Image courtesy of pixabay.com