There is a postdoctoral fellowship 2016 offered by University of the Free State in Horticultural Science at the Department of Soil, Crop & Climate Sciences. The fellowship will be available as a full-time position with a 2 year (2016-2017) duration depends to the research progress. The fellowship will be valued of R250 000 p.a (a R220 000 fellowship and a R30 000 as running expense, non-taxable). The deadline for application is 28th September 2015.
The fellowship is funded by The Directorate Research Development of the University of the Free State & Sandvetpecans, South Africa
The fellowship will be taken in South Africa.
Country of Applicants
The fellowship is offered for South African & foreign national students.
The fellowship is provided to pursue a full-time research in Horticultural Science available at the University of the Free State.
- Fellowships are offered for South African and abroad nationals in a full-time research in the University of the Free State
- PhD degree must be obtained in the last five years
- During the award’s duration, applicants may not hold a salaried employment in full-time
- Residential fellowship: applicant will be required to spend 80% of their postdoctoral time in University of the Free State
The fellowship will be valued of R250 000 p.a (a R220 000 fellowship and a R30 000 as running expense, non-taxable).
No application will be considered later than 28th September 2015.
How to Apply
An application must include:
- Motivation Letter, explain career ambitions & scholarly motivation
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of publications
- Proposal Page (1 – 2 pages)
- Record Transcripts of Academic
- Copy of Doctoral degree certificate, ID document
Submit together with your application to: Dr GM Coetzer
Information specified for this fellowship, please refers to the official webpage.
Image courtesy of lemonade at FreeDigitalPhotos.net