The DO School is now inviting application from highly motivated entrepreneurs & intrapreneurs around the world. Up to 20 fellows will be involved in this One-Year Fellowship Program. Applicants for this fellowship must demonstrate a strong connection to Sub-Saharan Africa and actively contibute in education, governmental organizations, community outreach, and activism or by pedagogical background. The closing date for application is 9th October 2015.
The fellowship is hosted by DO School Hamburg.
This fellowship will consists of two phases:
- Up to 10 week Incubation Phase will be taken on campus (at Germany), and
- Up to 10 month Implementation Phase will be taken in the fellow’s home countries.
Country of Applicants
The fellowship is offered to international students.
This fellowship program is provided to pursue a One-Year Start-up Training Program.
For being eligible:
- Applicant must be between 21 and 31 years old.
- Applicants may be, but not restricted to storyteller such as bloggers, journalists, writers, videographers but also may come from educators, business analysts, information architects, web or any information designers.
- The School encourage university student, graduate, even applicant do not hold a higher education to apply for this fellowship.
- Applicant must apply in English and must have good knowledge of this language
The value of this fellowship will be described in Incubation Phase, where fellows may apply coverage for all or only part tuition fee, travel costs, living and accommodation costs. There are an internet bursary for fellows with lack of means to participate at online learning program.
The deadline for the fellowship application is 9th October 2015.
How to Apply
The method of applying can be made via completing online application form.
For more information about this fellowship program, please refers the official webpage.
Image courtesy of pixabay.com