Applications invited from University of Oslo for their postdoctoral research fellowship 2016 in field of Mineral Surface Science/ Atomic Force Microscopy. Candidate for this fellowship must be able to demonstrate their strong experimental background. A high level competence in Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) is preferably. The fellowship award be based on Pay Grade: 57 – 64 (NOK 483 700 – 550 400/ year, qualifications & seniority dependant). Closing date for application is 10th October 2015.
The fellowship is hosted by University of Oslo.
The fellowship will be taken in Norway.
Country of Applicants
The fellowship offered for Norwegian and Foreign students.
This fellowship is provided to pursue Postdoctoral degree in field of Mineral Surface Science/ Atomic Force Microscopy available at University of Oslo.
Please consider the following:
- In accordance to the Faculty’s strategic to be a leading research faculty, the candidates will be expected in upper segment in their class respecting to the academic credentials.
- A strong experimental background is a must for the candidate, a high competence in Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) is preferably.
- A candidate must be able to work independently and in collaboration with a good communication skill.
The fellowship will be valued by Pay Grade: 57 – 64 (NOK 483 700 – 550 400/ year, qualifications & seniority dependant).
The deadline for this fellowship application is 10th October 2015.
How to Apply
The method of applying is online. An application will include:
- Application Letter
- Project Description
- Curriculum Vitae (Education, Positions, Pedagogical Experience, Administrative Experience and other)
- Copies of academic certificates, records transcript and recommendation letters
- List of Publications and (max) 5 academic works
- Name and Contact Details of 2 – 3 references (name, relation, e-mail and phone number)
- All documents must be in English or Scandinavian language.
More detail on the fellowship informed above please check the official webpage.
Image courtesy of pixabay.com