The Association of Rhodes Scholars in Australia Scholarships (ARSA) is opening ARSA Travel Scholarships for students from commonwealth countries. The scholarships are provided to support the commonwealth students to undertake researches in Australia that are relevant to the projects of the thesis. The successful candidates are able to spend 6 to 12 months in approved Australian universities between March 1, 2014 and February 28, 2015.
The scholarships are provided by ARSA
The scholarships can be taken in Australia
Country of Applicants
Students from any commonwealth countries are welcome to apply
The scholarships are available for applicants who wish to conduct a research higher degree currently enrolled
To be considered, the applicants must pay attention to the following eligibility:
- The award is open only to applicants who enrolled in research higher degree program in non- Australian and New Zealand universities
- The applicants must be the citizens of commonwealth countries
- The applicants may not be the graduates of Australian or New Zealand universities
- Current or former ARSA scholars are not eligible to apply
- The scholarships are not available for students who wish to enroll a degree in Australian and New Zealand universities
The successful candidates will be awarded up to AUD 20, 000
The applications must be submitted no later than November 8, 2013
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants need to submit the completed application form along with supporting documents and referee’s report through ARSA official website. The application must be presented in English and typed. Please find the links of application form and referee report form available on the official webpage.
Detailed information can be seen on the official webpage of the scholarships here. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Image was taken from: www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk