Applications are welcome for Merieux Research Grants provided to promoting and identifying projects in infectious diseases, cancer & cardiovascular diseases, food, nutrition and water safety. These awards will be available in 2-year grant valued up to € 200,000. Scientist coming from academic or a private research institutions are eligible for these grants. The closing date for application is 24th September 2015.
These grants are funded by Merieux Institute.
Grants might be taken in worldwide.
Country of Applicants
These research grants are offered for international researchers.
Grants provided for scientist to be able to conduct their research program mentioned by the institute.
These Merieux Research Grant is flexible (can be consumables, equipment, salary or travel expense) for international established scientist coming from academic or private research institution. Pharmacy/Biotech applicants are not eligible for the grant.
The Merieux Research grant consists of:
- An advanced research grant value of €100,000 – €200,000 over 2 years
- A Starting research grant worth to €40,000 over 2 years
The closing date for the Merieux research grants application is 24th September 2015.
How to Apply
The steps of applying can be done via online submission. Applications (7 pages max, Arial 11, single space) must be sent to Marie-Helene Brinjean (Assistant) with cover letter which highlights the objectives & the impact of project, with relevant expertise & achievements. Use the template from the official webpage. Please provide the following:
- The Principal Investigator’s detail
- Description about the Project
- Information about other participants
- Information about potential subcontractors
- Information about the host institution administrative official
- Brief description of the intellectual property policy related to Principal Investigator, applicant’s team & subcontractors
- CV and Achievements (list of 15 relevant publications)
Application Form can be viewed here.
Further detail on these research grants, please visit the official webpage .
Image courtesy of pixabay.com