The Redfin College Biannual Scholarship Contest is a contest that invites legal resident of the United States citizens including the District of Columbia who have minimum age requirements at least 18 years old. If you want to increase your education, send your application after reading this article.
The Host of this contest is Redfin. For your information, this is not a university or college as we usually offer here. Instead, it is a popular company especially in the USA. It is a residential real estate company that supplies web-based real estate database and brokerage services.
We don’t want to tell you deep details about Redfin because we focus on its scholarship contest. According to the site, the company gives the awards of the contest for $2,500.00. It is the total value of all prizes. As we stated earlier, the main goal of the contest is to help and support the winner of the contest in gaining higher education. For your information, there are several eligibility criteria that must be completed and fulfilled by the contestant. Luckily, we have summarized them all in this article so that you can keep reading until the end without going to the official site.
If you can pass these criteria of Redfin College Biannual Scholarship Contest, you must meet all of those following requirements. They are as following:
- A high school senior with a grade point average (“GPA”) of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater, planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study during the entirety of the upcoming academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States, or
- A freshman, sophomore, or junior in undergraduate studies, with a GPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or greater, at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
How to Apply
When you feel that you are eligible for the Redfin College Biannual Scholarship Contest, you must know how to apply your application. Based on the site, you should prepare:
- 300-500 words and the answer of the following essay question
- The places (or places) where we were raised often have a profound effect on who we become as adults.
- What effect has the community that you were raised in had on who you are today?
Send your application including the essay to here.
Scholarship Value and Deadline
The Redfin College Biannual Scholarship Contest will grant the winter with two thousand five hundred dollars per contest. Of course, it is more than enough to get the first degree after graduating your senior high school. You can choose any university that you want with this amount of money. Without further ado, send your application before the following deadlines.
The Deadline of the contest varies based on the time that you want to apply. Currently, the deadline is for the Fall Contest Period. You must send your application before 31 July 2017. This date may be the same with the next contest in the next year. If you want to know more about the scholarship, you can visit at here.
- The Coca-Cola Scholarship For High School Seniors in USA4 months ago
- University of Houston Tier One Scholarship for International Students in USA4 months ago
- International Boustany Foundation Astronomy Scholarship for PhD Degree At University of Cambridge4 months ago
- Adobe Research Fellowship for Graduate Students Worldwide in USA 20184 months ago
- Conestoga College International Entrance Scholarship for Diploma in Canada4 months ago