Once again, international students are invited to win this QUEX PhD Scholarship for PhD program. If you are lucky and eligible, you will study at the University of Queensland in Australia. Let’s prepare everything after reading these descriptions below.
This program is hosted and funded by the University of Queensland. It is located in Queensland, Australia. There are up to ten scholarships that will be given to eligible and deserving candidates. The deadline is still far away from now. The detail is on 11 September 2017. If you want to pursue your PhD program in of the available fields at the university, you must consider this offering. According to the website, the university sets the program in three themes of study. The candidates must pick one of them. They are Physical Activity and Nutrition; Healthy Ageing; and Environmental Sustainability.
Those fields of study must be your concern in joining the QUEX PhD Scholarship for PhD program. Basically, those studies focus on heath sector. In other words, you have to get some motivation in this segment before applying the program. PhD program tends to pick a specific research topic. This should be thought when you choose the course that you love the most so that you can consider your research topic easily from the beginning. Health sector offers a various research topics obviously, but you can specify it through the field.
The QUEX PhD Scholarship for PhD program will cover the recipients with living stipend of $27,082. It doesn’t include the tuition fees. But, the host institution doesn’t provide any clue about it on the homepage. Moreover, the host institution also grants AUD$8,500 per year for the recipients. There is also a training grant worth for the scholars for the three-year program worth for AUD$3,000. These amounts of money are really overwhelming for the PhD candidates. If you would like to receive them all, please meet these following criteria as follow:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia or the UK.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
- There is no nationality restriction.
How To Apply
To apply the QUEX PhD Scholarship for PhD program, you have to complete the Expressions of Interest (EOI) on the official website. This is the only form that you must submit at the moment. There is no other document that you must submit. You have to demonstrate your interest in the EOI form. The committee will read and consider your interest. The closing date is no later than 11 September 2017. The link that you can access all the time for the scholarship is on here.
- Adelaide Scholarships for International Applicants in Australia 20183 months ago
- CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Australia3 months ago
- International UBS Center Full Scholarships for PhD Degree at University of Zurich in Switzerland 20183 months ago
- University of South Australia Scholarship for All Degrees in Australia3 months ago
- Southern Cross University International STEM Scholarships for All Degrees in Australia3 months ago