Applications invited for up to 25 postdoctoral fellowships for national and international students in Spain. ICFOnest+ postdoctoral fellows will be in involved ICFO with a 24-month duration standard employment contract to perform their duties in ICFO research group. The salary aligned by standard European Marie Curie program (40,000 EUR or 55,000 USD gross salary range). The deadline for application is 30th September 2015.
The fellowship hosted by ICFOnest+ International Postdoc Program, supported by the European Commission’s Marie Curie Actions for Co-funding of Regional, National, and International Programmes and the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
The fellowship will be taken at Spain.
Country of Applicants
Fellowships open for Spanish citizens and foreign national.
The fellowship provided to pursue postdoctoral research programme in science & technology.
To be eligible, applicant must
- Not spent 12 months (max) in prior 24 months at Spain, not Spanish citizens or residents.
- Spanish citizens eligible to apply if they spent 3 years (min) before application deadline outside Spain.
- Hold a PhD degree.
- Not been awarded in PhD degree in 5 years (max) before the application deadline.
- A first author in 1 publication (min) submitted, accepted, in print or published
- Provide all documentation required for application.
These fellowships will provide a salary and the economic conditions which aligned to standard European Marie Curie programs (40,000 EUR or 55,000 USD).
The deadline for the fellowship application is 30th September 2015.
How to Apply
The procedure of applying can be done via online submission to the corresponding call in ICFOjobs. Job openings site and the online application available at official webpage. Application for the ICFOnest+ Postdoctoral Program will be available in a two-step procedure. Please provide all documents requested at each step.
To be able to proceed please refers to official webpage.
Image courtesy of pixabay.com