The Prince Albert of Monaco II Foundation Climate Change Masters scholarships offer twenty masters scholarships for twenty qualified candidates. This program will provide online distance learning to the awardee as well as the new 2017-2018 academic session. Read on if you feel interested to pursue your master’s program.
About the Scholarship
According to the site, the Prince Albert of Monaco II Foundation Climate Change Masters provides twenty awards or scholarships. The field of the study varies from PgCert Climate Change Management to MSc Carbon Management. Both studies are offered via internet or online studies. For your information, this program aims many developing countries across the world. You can see whether or not your country is included at the official site given below.
This program will graduate master’s degree (MS). You can conduct the study in any country you want or the place where you are now. Although it is hosted by University of Edinburg in the United Kingdom, you are still able to learn in your current or home country. The course will get started in September 2017, while the deadline is no later than 9 June 2017.
How much money do you will receive from the program? Although it isn’t shown completely on the site, the scholarship value will cover your full expenses of the program that you are pursuing such as Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change movement or MSc Carbon Management Programme. However, the successful recipients only can receive and achieve the scholarships. It means you must follow these eligibility criteria to get the scholarship.
The Prince Albert of Monaco II Foundation Climate Change Masters Scholarships requires some eligibility criteria for the participants. They will be selected based on their:
- Admissions for one of the online programs available at the university (PgCert Climate Change Management or MSc Carbon Management)
- Academic merit
- A UK First Class or its equivalent that is as well as 2:1 Honours Degree at undergraduate level
- Country’s climate change (candidates from riskier country or have potential in tackling climate change may take more advantage)
If you aren’t meet one of those criteria, it is difficult for you to win a chance of the scholarship. We recommend checking the eligibility criteria firstly before you start preparing the documents and applications.
How to Apply
The application instructions of the Prince Albert of Monaco II Foundation Climate Change Masters Scholarships are as follow:
- If you think that you are eligible based on the criteria above, you must provide and send an online application of the scholarship.
- If you didn’t apply any admissions to the University of Edinburgh, you aren’t able to access the online application.
- The application process will end on 9 June 2017.
The online master’s programs are offered only in two fields of study. They are Climate Change Management and Carbon Management only. So, make sure you are eligible to send the online application before sending your application at here. The deadline is only a couple weeks remaining. You still have much time to apply for admissions to the university.
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for All Degree at Michigan State University4 months ago
- Developing Solutions Scholarship for Masters Degree in Malaysia4 months ago
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for PhD Program in Germany4 months ago
- University Twente Scholarships for Masters Degree in Netherlands 20184 months ago
- International Boustany Foundation Astronomy Scholarship for PhD Degree At University of Cambridge4 months ago