Presidential Scholarships are offered by Wabash College, USA for international students. These scholarships will provide a value up to $25,000 per year. The scholarship is awarded in basic of merit by overall strength of applicant’s record documented at the application for admissions. The Presidential scholarship is renewable for up to 8 semesters with satisfactory on academic progress. Students who submit their complete admissions documentation by 15th January 2016 will be given priority.
The scholarship is provided by Wabash College.
The scholarship will be taken in USA.
Country of Applicants
The scholarship is offered for international students.
The scholarship provided to undertake any course in all subjects available in Wabash College.
Please note that this scholarship is awarded in basic of merit by overall strength of applicant’s record documented at the application for admissions. An additional consideration will be given to applicants whose families shown their ability to cover all cost unmet by the Wabash Financial Assistance.
These Presidential Scholarships will provide an up to $25,000 per year.
The deadline for these Presidential Scholarships application is 1st February 2016.
How to Apply
All of the following must be received by university before deadline:
- Completed and signed application
- Official copy of academic transcripts from last 4-years education, including the Secondary School Report
- An essay (optional) which demonstrating applicant’s ability in writing
- Official test scores:
- SAT or ACT (For all applicants)
- SAT Code 1895
- ACT Code 1260
- TOEFL or IELTS (For non-native applicants)
- TOEFL Code 1895
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Students from all categories must fulfill the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances.
Any further details on these scholarships please visit the official webpage.
Image courtesy of pixabay.com