There are a small number of postdoctoral research fellowships in the field of sculpture studies offered by the Henry Moore Foundation. These fellowships will be awarded in 2-years duration start in the autumn 2015. In according to the Henry Moore Institute in Leeds, the research focus will be expected to be the pre-twentieth-century, with a particular attention to the ways in which history is engaged within the present. A grant worth to £21,000 p.a. for 2 years which is payable quarterly will be awarded to these fellowship holders. Grant provided to cover living and fellow’s research associated expense. The closing date for application is 7th September 2015.
The fellowship funded by The Henry Moore Foundation.
The fellowship will be taken in UK.
Country of Applicants
These postdoctoral research fellowships offered to international applicants.
Fellowships are provided for undertaking a research in sculpture studies at the Henry Moore Institute.
Please consider the following notes for these fellowships:
- Fellow shall be available to assist with events on evenings & weekends.
- Non-EU citizens’ fellow must also apply for work visa on their sponsor certificate receipt which will be provided by the foundation.
The fellowship will provide a £21,000 per annum for 2 years and payable quarterly to cover living and research associated expense.
The closing date for submission is 7th September 2015.
How to Apply
A ‘Post-doctoral Research Fellowship Grant’ marked application must be emailed to Uthra Rajgopal (Research Program Assistant, Henry Moore Institute) at uthra-at-henry-moore.org. Please submit the following documentation for your application:
- A proposal (subject related to your interests) for an international conference
- Curriculum Vitae
- References from Doctoral supervisor and another one from your academic referee
- Your doctoral research synopsis
Please visit the official webpage for closer detail.
Image courtesy of franky242 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net