Applications from international student are invited by the Santa Fe Institute for their Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship 2016. This fellowship is the most unique among the other postdoctoral appointments. The fellows of this Omidyar Fellowship are free to select the topic of their research. The descriptions of research themes & interests of the current fellows and the faculty can be seen at the SFI Research. There are no formal programs/ departments in the Institute. Research will be in collaborative & spans around physical, natural and social sciences. Deadline for application is 1st November 2015.
The fellowship provided by Santa Fe Institute.
The fellowship will be taken in New Mexico.
Country of Applicants
The fellowship is open for applicant coming from any country with any discipline (women & members of underrepresented group are strongly encouraged to apply)
The fellowship is provided to pursue a Postdoctoral program available at Santa Fe Institute.
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicant must
- Be (or by September 2016 expected to) a Ph.D. within any discipline,
- Have a strong computational & quantitative skill,
- Hold an excellent academic record,
- Be able to work independently & collaboratively,
- Be able to demonstrate their interest at multidisciplinary research,
- Be able to think beyond traditional paradigms.
The fellowship will consist of:
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration with leading researchers around the world,
- An up to 3-years residence at Santa Fe, New Mexico,
- A discretionary in research plus funds for collaboration,
- A competitive salary and benefits,
- A training program for structured leadership,
- Unparalleled intellectual freedom
The closing date for application is 1st November 2015.
How to Apply
The procedure of applying available is only by online applications.
Further information about the fellowship please refers the official webpage.
Image courtesy of nenetus at FreeDigitalPhotos.net