OFID Scholarship 2013 is a scholarship programme from OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) in the year study of 2013/2014. This scholarship scheme is for students from developing countries who want to completing their undergraduate study or want to pursue their master degree.
Level Study: Undergraduate and Master
To apply for OFID Scholarship 2013, you must:
- Be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2013, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
- Be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Angola, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Antigua, Albania, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Burkina Faso Bangladesh, Bahrain, Bhutan, Barbuda, Belize Barbados, Brazil, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cameroon, Cape Verde Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros Congo DR, Republic of Congo, Cote d’lvoire, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba ,Djibouti Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jordan, Jamaica, Kenya Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea D P R, Kyrgyz Republic, Kosovo, Lao, Lesotho, Lebano, PDR Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Maldives, Moldova Mongolia, Myanmar, Namibia, Niger, Nepal, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines Paraguay Peru, Panama, Rwanda, Senegal Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia Sudan, Swaziland, São Tomé & Principe, Samoa Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Syria, St. Christopher, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Saint, Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Tajikistan, Thailand Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
OFID Scholarship 2013 will award up to US$50,000 tuition fees
How to Apply:
Complete all documents needed and apply online here
Closing Date: May 1, 2013
OFID Scholarship 2013 Official Website: