Looking for a scholarship in musical institute? Musicians Institute, the College of Contemporary Music, is offering scholarships for international students. The scholarships program is offered to provide the scholars with financial assistance especially in form of tuition assistance. Current available scholarship is Ross Bolton Memorial Funk Guitar Scholarship. The scholarship program begins in Fall 2013 for international students who enroll the Associate of Arts in Performance (Guitar).
The scholarships program is provided by Musicians Institute
The scholarship can be taken in the United States
Country of Applicants:
The scholarship is open for US or non-US citizens (international applicants)
The scholarship if offered for applicants who wish to pursue Associates of Arts in Performance
To be considered, the applicants should pay attention to the following eligibility:
- The applicants should enroll in the Associates of Arts in Performance (Guitar program only)
- The applicants are US or non-US citizens
- Successful awardees must maintain full time status during the period of the award
- Failure in maintaining the enrollment may result in withdrawal of the award
The successful candidates will get tuition credit about $1,000.00
The applications must be submitted no later than October 25, 2013
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants need to download and complete the application form. The application should be completed by providing:
- Video recording in DVD format performing three songs in Funk and/or R&B by using acoustic and/or electric guitar.
- Two live ensemble in band/duo performances and one solo performance (guitar)
- Short essay with 300 words max explaining specific financial difficulty as well as the reason why to be selected
Please download the application form here.
Detailed information related to the scholarship can be accessed on the official webpage provided by MI here .
Image was taken from: www.indianmi.com