Birmingham Law School is running a scholarship program for UK, EU and international students who wish to pursue master’s degree at the Birmingham Law School through LLM Scholarships. Current program is available for 2014 entry. The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit as well as financial need.
The LLM Scholarships program is provided by the Birmingham Law School
The scholarships can be taken in the United Kingdom
Country of Applicants
UK, EU and international students are encouraged to apply
The scholarship is offered to students who wish to pursue master’s degree at the Birmingham Law School
To be considered, the applicants must:
- Be a first class (or upper second) Honours degree in Law
- Be supported by strong references for students with lower class
- Be an overseas qualification of standard equivalent to common law, civilian, or other jurisdiction
- Pass in a Common Professional Exam course for UK Honours degree in non-law subject
The successful candidates will be awarded up to £5,000 for international students/non-EU and up to £2,000 for UK/EU candidates.
The application deadline for current offer is June 20, 2014
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarships, the applicants must:
- Have applied for admission to the LLM degree
- Send a letter of motivation through email to Law-LLM@bham.ac.uk (Mrs. Sharon Jones) addressing twin requirements of both academic merit and financial need
- Include University ID number within the letter of motivation as well as scanned copy of latest academic transcripts
Detailed information about the LLM Scholarships can be accessed on the official webpage here.
Image was taken from: www.bsol.com