With the dedication of ensuring young talented students to achieve their future success, INTO Manchester, UK is offering various scholarships to help students with different financial backgrounds to study in numbers of subjects: Humanities, Law, Business, Management, Accounting and Economics, Physical Science, Engineering, Math, and Computing. Current scholarships are provided for high achieving students who commence the International Foundation programmes in 2013 exactly on September. There will be two scholarships offered by the Centre.
Scholarship Provider: INTO Manchester, UK
Level/Degree: The scholarships are available to pursue International Foundation programmes at INTO Manchester, UK
Destination Study: Manchester, UK
Country of Applicants: International students from all over the world are welcome to apply
The scholarships are eligible for international students who wish to enroll the following fields of study:
- International Foundation in Humanities, Business, Management, Law, Accounting & Economics
- International Foundation in Engineering, Math and Computing, and Physical Sciences
Value of Scholarship: The successful candidates will be awarded £6,725 for each International Foundation programme – one per pathway
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the scholarship will be on July 15, 2013
How to Apply:
- The applicants apply for one of the offered programmes by completing online application form based on the partnership of INTO Manchester and the University of Manchester
- The applicants need to complete the form as well as answer the questions given on the PDF file and submit it through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicants need to include supporting documents of the level of English and copies of academic qualifications
- The applicants should submit the application no later than the deadline.
To get more information about INTO Manchester International Foundation Scholarships, please visit the official webpage.
Image was taken from: www.into-corporate.com