The International Students Masters Scholarships must be on your list because the host of this program has already been opening the program to support the first degree students in pursuing their master’s program. Join them to apply the application here!
This scholarships program is directly hosted by the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi. This program requires both Vietnamese and international students who have just completed their study in or before 2017. They will choose the relevant training fields at the University and pursue their master’s degree in the period of time. The main purpose of this scholarships program is to support quality education so that we will be a high quality human resource especially in Science and Technology sector. It will be beneficial for the development of research and technology in many human’s aspects of life. This can also be the milestone of the country to become an excellent research oriented University in Vietnam since they cover both regional and international students and standards.
The host of the International Students Masters Scholarships is the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi. For your information, this university is also called Vietnam-France University somehow. It was established right in the heart of Hanoi in 2009. Why it is called Vietnam-France University is because the university is built under the Intergovernmental Agreement between both countries.
- The program focuses on graduating master’s graduates. There are seven training fields that can be chosen by the candidate as follow:
- Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology (AMSN)
- Energy (EN)
- Space (SA)
- Water – Environment – Oceanography (WEO)
- Biotechnology- Pharmacology (BIO)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Quantitative and Computational Finance (QCF)
The scholarship will grant a hundred percent of tuition fees and living expenses. Of course, the candidates must undertake several processes first from application process, dossier examination and interview. Only the ones who have qualified academic merit and need-based fellowships can receive the scholarship. As you can see, the awardee will pursue the master’s degree in Vietnam.
These are the following eligibility criteria of the International Students Masters Scholarships. They are as follow:
- Vietnamese and international students graduated from relevant training fields in or before 2017
- Have good academic results and ability to use English for studying
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- They must choose one of seven training fields at University of Science and Technology of Hanoi.
Academic qualification criteria:
- Applicants must hold a university transcript of Average Good or above;
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree of Average Good or above;*
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Certificate of foreign languages (English, French, v.v..) (if any).
How to Apply
The only thing you must do for International Students Masters Scholarships is to fill the application form for master course in the academic year 2017-2018. Then, 3cm x4 cm portrait of the candidates must be attached too. Each course owns its own requirements and application forms. Make sure you have downloaded one of them at here. The closing date is on 18 June 2017.