University College London is currently offering UCL Overseas Research Scholarships to international students who wish to undertake research at the University. This year, there will be around 40 numbers of scholarships awarded to the qualified applicants that consist of fee funding covering the difference between overseas and UK/EU tuition fees. The candidates are expected to achieve at least second-class Honours undergraduate degree or equivalent to be successful.
The scholarships are provided by the University College London
The scholarships can be taken in the United Kingdom
Country of Applicants
The students from any countries are welcome to apply for the scholarships
The scholarships are available for pursuing research degree at the University College London
To be considered, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must be in receipt of an offer of the admission to or is enrolling a study at the University College London
- The applicants must be liable to pay overseas tuition fees
- The applicants must hold at least upper second-class Honours undergraduate degree or equivalent
The scholarships cover:
- Different fee funding coverage based on overseas fee status
- Additional fee funding for UCL-ORS recipients
- Additional funding for living costs for about £12,000 each year
Please follow the provided link to official webpage for the details of the funding
The applications for current offer must submitted by January 17, 2014
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarships, the applicants will need to complete an application form by following the Research Scholarship Application Form Guidance Notes. Besides, the applicants need to download the reference forms for the reference letters. Completed application form as well as the supporting documents must be submitted to academic department.
For the detail information, please visit the official webpage of the scholarship here.
Image was taken from: www.telegraph.co.uk