There is one postdoctoral position available to be applied by international student at University of Technology of Compiègne and Pierre & Marie-Curie University. This project’s goal is in order to developing a non-intrusive indoor localization solution in the basis of radio frequency. This project might allowing people stay at home as the time they grow older and is a great expectation for the society considering to the fact that during these last decades, the life expectancy has gained a lot. This position will be available for one year duration, starts from 1st October 2015. Winner will be provided with a salary which is valued of 2500€/month for this period. The deadline for this award application is 1st August, 2015.
The position is provided by the Chaire E-Biomed IUIS SU.
The project will be taken in France.
Country of Applicants
This position is available to international applicants.
The positions provided to pursue a postdoctoral research program in the University of Technology of Compiègne and Pierre & Marie-Curie University and available on indoor localization for detecting emergency situations for elderly people.
To be eligible for this position, an applicant must hold a PhD degree.
This position will receive a salary which is valued of 2500€/month for single year.
The deadline for the position application is 1st August 2015.
How to Apply
The steps required to apply the position just by sending your application together with:
- Curriculum Vitae (plus your publications listing)
- A motivation letter
Please visit the official webpage if you need any further detail about this postdoctoral position or to be able to proceed.
Image courtesy from pixabay.com
- Sagan International Fellowships for Postdoctoral Degree in USA 20172 years ago
- UTS Presidents Scholarship for Masters by Research and Doctoral Research Programs in Australia2 years ago
- United Nations University PhD Internship Program for Doctoral Students in Any Country 20172 years ago
- Facebook Fellowship for Doctoral Students All over the World 20182 years ago
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for PhD Program in Germany2 years ago