Submit your application to the Ghent University International PhD Scholarship right now. Then, you will have large opportunities to study in Abrasive wear modeling for agricultural tools for this year. In addition, this scholarships program is open for international student across the word.
The host of this program, Ghent University, is one of top 100 universities in the world and one of popular universities in Belgium. It is always being the first-choice university for the students who want to pursue a degree in exact and social sciences. The main aim of this program is to invite and motivate the Ghent University students to apply a critical approach within research and creative environment. The more specific purpose is to increase the knowledge on abrasion process experience that we usually see in agricultural tools. If you have a passion in this segment, you should prepare your application right now.
The Ghent University International PhD Scholarship offers the students to pursue their PhD program. As we said earlier, the main subject of this study is in Abrasive wear modeling for agricultural tools. The scholarship value will cover the scholarship awardee with a full-time PhD position in a high-level and world-class team at the university. It also includes a tantalizing salary and beneficial package such as the most modern scientific research for their PhD degree. Ghent University is located in Belgium. It means the successful candidate will study in that country as long as the duration of their PhD program. The number of scholarship is not known yet.
Geographically, Ghent University is located in the heart of Western Europe. People who have passion in Lonely Planet call this university “Europe’s best kept secret”. In other words, the city offers many historical things both in buildings and arts. So, you must see every side of the city when studying at the university.
These are the eligibility criteria of the Ghent University International PhD Scholarship as following:
- A highly motivated candidate with a strong academic record and a master degree in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Equally important is that you show a true passion for technology and engineering.
- Previous research experience and/or demonstrations of out-of-the-box thinking are a plus.
- Since we are an international team, English is the main language and proficiency in written and spoken English is crucial. The lessons are also taught in English so that you must be able to speak and write in English
- International students from any country all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must prove their Master degree in the field of mechanical engineering.
- English language proficiency is required both in written and spoken.
You must submit your application before 30 June 2017. The site asks the candidates to contact Prof. Patrick De Bats firstly before you are applying the Ghent University International PhD Scholarships. He can be reached at Patrick.DeBaets-at-ugent.be. Once you are ready to send the application, send it to the same email. Please remember to mention “PhD position in abrasive wear” in the subject line. The details about the program can be found at here.
- Amelia Earhart Fellowships for Doctoral Degree in Any Country and University4 months ago
- Erasmus Mundus International MSc Scholarships in Computational Mechanics4 months ago
- Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students to Study in Australia4 months ago
- NASP PhD Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree in Political Science in Italy4 months ago
- ESC Amiens Scholarship for MBA Degree in France4 months ago