Bond University, Australia is inviting Australian and international students to apply for the Bond College Scholarships. The scholarships will cover 10% of tuition fees remission for the semesters of the Foundation Program at Bond College. The scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement. The application deadlines for the scholarships are July 31, 2014 for Australians and September 19, 2014 for international applicants.
The scholarships are provided by Bond University
The scholarships can be taken in Australia
Country of Applicants
The scholarships are available for Australian and international students
The scholarships are available for pursuing Foundation Program at Bond University
To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the criteria as follows:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate strong academic performance with outstanding grades in the year 10-12 school reports or equivalent
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership
- The applicants can show the extensive involvement in the extracurricular activities
- The applicants who are non-English speaker must meet the requirements of Bond College Standard Foundation English Language when applying
The scholarships will cover 10% of the tuition fees as tuition remission
The application deadlines for current scholarships offer are July 31, 2014 for Australian students and September 19, 2014 for international applicants
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarships, the applicants must complete the Bond University Online Application Form when applying to the College. The applicants must include personal statement to address the eligibility criteria.
For further and detailed information regarding the scholarships, please visit the official webpage advertised the program here.
Image was taken from: 2011.goldcoast.wordcamp.org
- Ben Carson Foundation Scholarship for College Students in grade 4 to 113 years ago
- ANU Excellence Scholarships Program for Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees In Australia3 years ago
- ANU Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree in Australia 20183 years ago
- Salem Worldwide School Scholarships for International College Students in Germany3 years ago
- 2018 Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Scholarships for High School Students3 years ago