If you look for a fully funded scholarship, you can check this Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund in Malaysia and try to send your application soon. The application will be ended on 28 July, 2017. Without further ado, check all information here.
The Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund is directly hosted by the University of Nottingham in Malaysia. The university invites all students in developing countries to pursue their master’s scholarship for 2017 academic year. The selected candidates will be able to study with full funded from the university. Of course, you must convey and provide that you are the one who deserve this scholarship through your application. The university will choose the potential candidates who are able to make a difference especially for the sake of their home countries. The university is located in Malaysia.
Some benefits that you can receive if being selected to the program are as follow:
- A hundred percent tuition fee scholarship
- The scholarships are available for ten awardees
- Be a master’s degree graduate in one of selected areas such as education, science, and technology
There are some eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by the applicants of Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund. If you meet these requirements, you have a greater chance to win one of ten scholarship awards. They are as follow:
- The candidates must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full-time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2016/17 intakes
- The application must be attached with the copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form
- They must be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes
- They must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate programme.
- Fresh graduates will not be considered as eligible applicants to the program
- They must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- They must be a legal citizen of the listed countries on the official website.
- Submission of application will be open from March 2017
- Application for September 2017 intake is open from 15 March 2017 and closed by 28 July 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 15 August 2017
- Application for December 2017 intake is open from 1 June 2017 and closed by 13 October 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 31 October 2017
- Current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
- Only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
How to apply
Although the eligibility criteria of Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund seem difficult for you, the application instruction is pretty easy to follow. The candidates only need to send their application via email. Make sure that the application is included with a copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form altogether. As we stated earlier, the application process will be closed on 28 July, 2017. It means all applications must be delivered before the deadline. For easier way to get the application, you can click at this link for the application form file here. If you are selected, you will be contacted via email for following days after the deadline.