Carl Duisberg Scholarship by Bayer Foundations is now available to encourage students who are willing to specialize in human medicine and veterinary medicine to join clinical traineeship or to join the scientific projects for them in practice year or for the students who want to continue their study toward reputable institution. The focus of the scholarship will be on public health and social aspects on the fields of Cardiology, Oncology, Inflammation, Gynecology, and Diagnostic Imaging.
Scholarship Provider: Bayer Foundation
Destination Study: Germany
Countries of Applicants: Germany and International medical students are welcome to apply
Level/Degree: The scholarships are provided to pursue clinical traineeship or continue studying in reputable institution
- The grants scholarships are given to German-speaking countries’ students who wish to study abroad and international students who want to study in Germany
- Applicants are required to show their excellence in final school marks and/or successful preclinical test
- The applicants are expected to be highly motivated in learning as well as personally committed in social, political, and cultural issues/fields
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarships will cover living, travel and projects costs that will be different for each successful applicant based on each “cost plan” proposed.
Scholarship Deadline: The deadline for the scholarship will be on July 15, 2013
How to Apply:
Any students, who are interested in applying for the scholarship, will apply online by filling the online application form provided. Please read all information to be considered as potentially awarded applicants.
More information related to Carl Duisberg Scholarship can be seen here.
Image was taken from: www.facebook.com
- ACYA Mandarin Training Center Scholarships for Foreign Students in Taiwan 20184 years ago
- Elim Bible Institute Scholarships for Undergraduate Degree 20184 years ago
- Quebec Government Research Internship for International Students In Canada 20184 years ago
- AXA Achievement Scholarships for High School Seniors in USA 20184 years ago
- McKay Scholarships for Students with Disability in Florida4 years ago